Thursday, June 17, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Today we have Hershey!

And here's the long

Mom's taken off for a couple of days with Aunt Joyce, and she left us with a good mess of white half runner beans and Hershey!

Sophie puppy sits just fine.  She and Hershey play very well together and they are good company for one another.  The last time Sophie had the job of puppy sitting, I was gone with Mom to Ohio.  I kept getting text pictures of her "accidents" in the house.  I've been very vigilent and so far the only accident we have had was the I'm so excited to be here I'm wetting myself when she first came in the door.  I hope I can get her accustomed to going outside to "go" when she comes up here to visit.  It isn't much of a concern at Mom's since she's out most of the time. 


Here are the beans Mom picked before she left.  We'll have them for our Father's Day Dinner.

Here's Sophie puppy-sitting.  She's playing tug of war very nicely with a big stick that blew out of the tree yesterday. 

Well, I spoke too soon about accidents. Liga just got home from work and came upstairs to see Hershey.   She (Hershey) was so excited to see Liga that she had a very small little wetting accident!  Maybe that won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment