Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Birthday thoughts.

And here's the long

I was so distracted by the drive home yesterday, the severe weather once I arrived, and Alan still being sick that I didn't even take the time to reflect on the passing of another year. Not that I didn't think of it for the blog, I just didn't think of it except for a short post on Facebook expressing my gratitude to be in this year and not last when I was so sick!!

This year I'm healthy.  I'm back at work full time. And even though I have some frequent reminders that I still have some lingering reminders, I'm doing really well!

Sometime this weekend, Alan and I - and maybe the kids will go out for a birthday dinner...

The significance of this birthday - is that I'm having a birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment