Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Lots of time with my big brother today! 

And here's the long

Today we had a wonderful lunch and afternoon with Russ!  I often think about what a hugely positive influence he has been in my life.  Mom likes to tell me over and over about Russ, who was 3, getting ready to turn 4 in about 3 months.  He apparently took the admonition to be a good big brother to heart from the time I was born. I can remember him being pretty protective of me.  Of course we had those sibling quarrels, but they pale in comparison to the support and love that I have felt from him over the years.  It's great to be able to visit him here, and share some of his time.  I really do often wish, that the waters of Katrina had washed him up to Chattanooga!

It was awfully hard to get good pictures at lunch - the light wasn't very good, AND blogger doesn't want to upload the picture of the two guys I've been hanging out with for the last few days!  I'll try adding it later tonight or tomorrow. 
Thanks blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment