Saturday, October 16, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
I'm still coughing like crazy. 

And here's the long

Well, our road trip went great.  It's a haul, but we made it to Tampa by about 2:30.  We had a nice nap and then spent the evening with Pennie.  One more time, I'm really grateful that Liga is staying at the house and taking care of things for us.  It makes it much easier to be away...

We had a lovely visit with Pennie late afternoon and evening.  We gave her regards from all her well wishers.  She looks fabulous and is in such good spirits -what a breast cancer warrior!

Alan and I are both going to try to get to sleep early tonight.  I need the sleep for healing.  My chest congestion is still pretty bad and I'm coughing like crazy.  I've been taking Mucinex during the day and that seems to help.  I'm drinking some hot decaffinated tea and decided to take the Mucinex at bedtime tonight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment