Friday, October 1, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Looking forward to sleeping.

And here's the long

I'm all for a four day work week.  I sure am worn out by the time Friday gets here.  I think that my stamina is improving, but I'm sure glad that tomorrow is an unencumbered Saturday!  I can roll over and just go right back to sleep after I wake up in the morning!

Sophie doesn't really like me to sleep in late.  She considers it her job to stay at my bedside until I'm up. She often goes out early in the morning to check out the weather and who's up walking, but she comes right back to her duty post and stays until I'm up! On the weekends,  I'll often hear her just sigh as though she sure does wish I'd get up so she can get on with her life.

So tomorrow, I'll be catching up on the zzzzz's.
Sophie, my apologies ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment