Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Here are a few pictures 

And here's the long

This is the first Banyan tree I've ever seen.  It was in a beautiful park in St. Petersburg when we went to see the Chihuly glass exhibit.  I was fascinated by the roots hanging down from the limbs that eventually reach the ground and grow into trunks.  Talk about putting down roots!


This is the first boy I've ever seen in a Banyan tree!  Although I imagine that if I lived in India, I'd have seen my share of young boys in Banyan trees, even if they looked a little different than this youngster. 



Tonight we are almost at the harvest moon.  As we left dinner, here was the sky view.  I thought it was lovely enough to photoshop a bit
                                                                                                                                                                                    


Our porch seat at the restaurant was lovely tonight and afforded us a great view of the beach.  But I especially loved the umbrellas!     

And here is the lovely sunset on the beach!





1 comment:

  1. Chihuly, Banyan trees, and Florida! Lovely, all of them....

    ReplyDelete