Thursday, October 7, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Mom's doing pretty well. 

And here's the long

Mom had some oral surgery done this morning, so I took a 1/2 day of sick leave and went with her for that.  She's pretty amazing!  She did very well with the surgery - she even kept an appointment this afternoon and then went to Sweet Diversity with me this evening for a little while.  When I picked her up, her whole house smelled of apples.  She went up to an orchard in Cleveland last week, and she's been making apple butter yesterday and today.  It sure did smell good. 

Tomorrow is not a student day, so I should be able to work uninterrupted on a couple of projects.  I'm looking forward to that.  Shelley and Max will be here tomorrow.  We are excited to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment