Thursday, May 24, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I can tell it's summer around the workin' place.

And here's the long.

The dress code has definitely gone more casual at work now that school is out. People are in their offices instead of out in schools, and everyone is trying to get reports and inventories done and take care of getting supplies stored until they're needed again next year.

I've got a desktop computer that's acting like it's going to go on the blink any moment.  Today I had a new one delivered - but I've never transferred data before, and I'm going to have to figure that out!  Thank goodness I've got some colleagues that might be able to help me figure that out.

Tomorrow we get off a couple of hours earlier and then we have the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday! I'm thinking that's going to be really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment