Friday, May 18, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
So glad to get pictures right away since I'm not along for the visit!

And here's the long.

Alan's off for a visit with Shelley, Lou, and Max before the new baby arrives the end of next month. I'm still not done with work.  As a matter of fact, this is a very busy time for me - end of year stuff is pretty demanding.  So I'm here missing out on what's looking like a really good visit.


Here they are having ice cream this afternoon. Don't you just know they were enjoying that.



And here's beautiful Shelley and Max.  It won't be long before little brother is here too!
Whenever I ask Shelley how she feels, she says "large".  This baby boy is going to be a big one!

Since I couldn't be there - I'm really glad to have all the pictures.  I will always love a nice glossy picture taken from a really good 35 mm camera - but a picture sent from miles away arriving just moments after it was taken is just the trick for a time like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment