Friday, May 4, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Sleeping is a beautiful thing.

And here's the long.


I've never been a morning person.

Today someone posted a real funny on Facebook attributed to Jim Davis (Garfield creator).

"If we were meant to pop out of bed we'd all sleep in toasters".

I'll have to say I got a good chuckle out of that one.

I did just pop out of bed this morning.  30 minutes before my alarm sounded, something just woke me up and I was ready to get up and get started. That sure doesn't happen very often.  I was even out of the shower before my alarm went off!

Let's see what the weekend holds for sleep! I hope my bed hasn't permanently turned into a toaster.  I really love those last minutes of sleep in the morning when I awaken and the alarm hasn't sounded yet. The clock shows another hour or maybe just 15 minutes before the alarm is set to go.  That's the time to just snuggle down into the covers and get a delicious snooze in.  Maybe I'll get one of those in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment