Thursday, May 10, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
If you follow the sign...

And here's the long.


Follow the signs for a fun time!

The Belvoir Neighborhood Association hosted the first of several gatherings called the Neighborhood Road Show. Our catty-corner back door neighbors hosted it.  About 6:30 we walked up to their front yard to visit around with our friends and neighbors and have a hot dog.

When Alan and I headed up the alley to the Marler's yard, Sophie let us know that she wasn't one bit happy with not being allowed to go along.  We had only been there about 10 minutes when Alan said, "Lynn, look over there."  Sophie had gotten out and came up to find us.  I knew it would be pointless to take her home and try to leave her in the yard again, so I encouraged her to walk back home with me. She was quite happy to take me back home.  I got her leash and we went back for the rest of the evening. She really did very well considering that she's awfully shy around people.

So hurray to the neighborhood for having events to get the neighbors out and talking to one another.  And yea to Sophie for being such a great dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment