Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So here's the short of it,
School year 2011-12 is 

And here's the long.

I can hardly believe that school is winding down - less than two weeks to go. It seems like just a month ago that we were gathering for in-service to get everything underway for the new year.  Now we are ready to graduate seniors, transition little guys to middle school, and middle schoolers to high school. Teachers are holding everything together for two more weeks and then it will all be done.

It's too busy to think much about it during the school day, but during the evenings, this is a good time of year to just be reflective - what was good, what not so much.  What can we do differently.  What can we do better.  What can we continue to do with les and less money.

I really do feel grateful that I've had lots of years of doing work that I really believe has made a difference for a few folks here and there.  Yep - I've done some dumb things here and there, but mostly I'm glad for lessons learned and the chance to try harder.

So tomorrow I get to get up and go tackle it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment