Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Today was the last day of school!

And here's the long.


Today was end of year report card day. Most teachers were finished up and able to leave early.  I had a meeting all morning and a retirement lunch.

I didn't like having a meeting this morning. I have reports coming in from teachers on the last day of school and I wasn't available to cajole or help.  In addition our e-mail service has been very temperamental since last week.  Oh yes - the reports are coming in electronically. I'm sure it will all be just fine - but I had about 8 schools with no reports in my the time I left for the evening.

So I'm betting on the great teachers I work with - the reports should all be there tomorrow!

And my 10 days starts tomorrow.  Margaret asked me to swap out a few days so that I could help with some training this summer - and that works great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment