Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Here's the short of it;
Another internetless night!
AND more complaining.

And here's the long.

I feel pretty unproductive with this cast/splint whatever it is. I was able to work at the office all day today, but just having it be a project to pick up something from the printer is a pain in the ankle.

Lunch - if I had been able to go out to grab lunch and had decided to have something from my stash of soup and crackers it would have been nothing. But having to eat soup and crackers because I can't drive a half mile to get a take out makes it a pain!!

I do try to keep myself focused on all the good. It's a break, but not a bad break. It hurts, but not too much for Advil or Tylenol to manage. I can't just go somewhere, but the knee-walker makes it much easier than it could be - and I'm getting a bit better on the crutches! I'm pretty limited, but family, friends, and colleagues are really pitching in to make it as easy as possible on me. AND - if all goes well only 5 more weeks!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment