Friday, December 17, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Work is done for two weeks.  

And here's the long.

Today was the last day of work for two weeks.  How nice to work a teacher calendar! I'll have to say that today was not particularly productive.  I'm in a stuck place on a project and can't really get unstuck-- so I'm thinking that all the time to cogitate and just be away from it over the break will be a good thing.

What a great time - the looking forward to a series of days where I don't have to think of work.  Of course, I'm miffed that I'm all hobbled up by this broken ankle so I won't be able to do most of the things that were on my list - that list in my head that I'd been toying with. So maybe I'll get in some more relaxing - or maybe some reading -- or maybe a movie or two -- suggestions???

2 comments: