Saturday, December 25, 2010

So here's the short of it,
A white Christmas here in Chattanooga - almost unheard of!

And here's the long.

And so this is Christmas!

 It began to snow early this morning.  Alan was up at 5:30 and it hadn't started yet, but by the time I got up we already had more than an inch!  I didn't even get out in it.  I sure don't need any more opportunities to add to my injuries!  Thank goodness Alan took Sophie out for a few minutes and later this afternoon, she got a one time around the circle walk with Valdis and Kalie.  I cannot wait until my ankle is healed enough that I can take her out for her daily walk again!



At  Mom's this morning before the snow was over. 




Out our front door, not long after I woke up.  We ended up getting about 3 or 4 inches.  It's still there and we are expecting more tonight and tomorrow.  The main roads are mostly clear tonight, but they will freeze and make driving difficult.  Liga's work shift is over and she's here for the night with Dexter.  




Merry Christmas all my blog buddies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment