Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
I've had a full day and am already imagining sleeping in....

And here's the long

Two doctors today.  First with Alan for his Botox shots.  I tease him that he has the youngest looking neck and shoulder of anyone I know.  Actually the Botox is the only treatment that has given him any relief from the neck and shoulder pain that began after our car accident that year.  Gosh it's been awhile.  Then this afternoon I went with Mom to see the PA at her hear doctor.  She's been having pain in her back which radiates down her arm and what she describes as a "pinchy" feeling in her chest near her heart.  He determined that it is not her heart, but most likely a problem with her rotator cuff.  That was a big relief to hear.

This afternoon and evening I finished up what we hope/think is the last proof reading of Dad's World War II memoir.  I've been working on it for several days. I'm glad to have finished it.  And I'm eager to have it available for people who would be interested.  It's still so hard for me to believe that he is dead.  But I will have to say I'm one lucky woman to have had Gene Howard for my Dad - and really lucky that he took time to write down so many things.

I don't have to get up tomorrow!  Let's see if I can sleep in.    

No comments:

Post a Comment