Friday, December 3, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
 I'm the lucky recipient of so much medical genius this last year.

And here's the long

Another genius! Crutches are really hard for me.  I'm not very steady on them and they hurt my hands and my underarms.  But this Knee Walker is another story altogether.  It's not perfect by any means.  My knee actually hurts, and I can tell it's taking a toll on the weakness in my back.  But it is so much better than trying to do it all on the crutches.  So kudos to whoever the person was who was playing with their kid's scooter and had a lightbulb! 

Thanks to Liga and Alan and my assistant principal friend today who made sure that I got to all my work locations today.  I'm tired, my foot hurts, my leg is achey and I've taken advil that's making me sleepy.  I'm going to bed and hope that I can get some good sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you have plenty of padding on the cushion of your wheel-walker. Some folks end up bruising their knees scooting around on those.

    ReplyDelete