Thursday, March 31, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Another cold dreary day...

And here's the long.

What a cold, damp day. My feet haven't been warm for days. And yes, I am wearing socks unlike some of my coworkers who are already wearing open toed shoes with no socks or stockings!  Today I was in and out of three different buildings, and exposed to the elements - and my office, when I finally got there was very chilly. By the time I got home I had developed the runny nose.  I'm afraid I've got a cold coming on brought about by this dogwood winter!

So I should have probably tried to get myself into bed a little sooner, but that didn't happen. I get caught up in the evening and then, and then, and then, by the time I know it, it's later than I wish.  Sophie is snoozing on the sofa - just waiting for me to head off to bed so that she can join.  I'm sleepy, yawning, but also sniffling and snuffling - I'm headed off to bed and hope I sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment