Monday, March 14, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Oh My... work

 And here's the long

Oh, I had a long list to get done today....
            I didn't even get through my first task...
                        It ended up being much more mammoth than I had planned...


I guess it's pretty clear what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Today seemed like a lovely weather day. I was stuck in the office all day long - even took my lunch, so I didn't get out until I left for home, and by the time I left, it was wonderful. Sophie even got a really good long walk once I got here.

So to all of you who have been sending crockpot chicken recipes. Tomorrow I'm giving it another try. I'll blog about the results. I've already got everything ready - a really nice hen and a good load of veggies to throw in on top. I'll bet the house smells scrumptious when I get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment