Friday, March 4, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Good Night - I'm so tired!

And here's the long
 
Oh my, I am so glad that it's Friday!  This morning I was out in schools, and didn't get into the office until almost 2 this afternoon. I've got so many things going on with a pretty close deadline. I'm tired! Can't wait to crawl into the bed here in a bit.

Tomorrow Liga, Valdis, and Kalie are going with me to Atlanta for a wedding shower/BBQ to a wedding shower for Meredith and Ben.  Meredith is Steve and Pat's last unmarried daughter! I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. So I'm getting up early even though it's Saturday so that we can get on the road in time to do all the things we've got planned.

We went to the First Friday service and dinner at Temple tonight. It was a lovely evening, with a sermon on the value of teachers! and how the politics going on now are demeaning to teachers! Then on to a lovely dinner!.

No comments:

Post a Comment