Monday, March 21, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
It is just so lovely to have a Monday at home!

And here's the long


Lovely, lovely Monday with no work waiting. Well, that's not exactly true. I had a problem pitched at me on Friday afternoon that needs to be solved by the time I get back to work next week, so one of my colleagues and I spent some time this afternoon via phone and computer working on that. It's not an easy fix. Budget cuts this year are really going to make this year a tough one.

But most of the day I just had at home. I didn't even get a shower and get dressed until after lunch! This morning I puttered around, and by later this afternoon, I was feeling much better. I maybe overdid a bit because this evening my tummy isn't quite as happy!

Tomorrow is travel day. We are really excited to be spending a few days with Shelley, Lou, and Max. We have a direct flight from Nashville, so we'll drive over late morning, and by tomorrow evening we'll be there. Today I've had on short sleeves, sandals, and capri pants and have had the door open in the back a bit to let the wonderful air in!  Tomorrow we head into what would be January type weather for us! But whatever will be will be - we are just looking forward to having a great visit. I am trying to get my head wrapped around putting warm clothes into the suitcase after the beautiful weather we've had here for the last couple of days.


Tonight Mar 21 Tue 22           Wed 23      Thu 24        Fri 25
Clouds Early / Clearing Late Mostly Sunny PM Snow Showers Showers Mostly Sunny
Clouds Early / Clearing Late Mostly Sunny PM Snow Showers Showers Mostly Sunny
-- 51° 39° 42° 42°
High High High High High
38° 34° 35° 28° 27°
Low Low Low Low Low
Chance of Precip:
20%
Chance of Precip:
0%
Chance of Snow:
60%
Chance of Rain:
60%
Chance of Precip:
20%

No comments:

Post a Comment