Monday, March 7, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I'm watching a program about A.D.D.

And here's the long

It's a Monday, and it was a good working day, but a long one. We had a staff meeting after work and I didn't get home til about 7:00. I've got a busy day tomorrow too, actually I've got a really busy week, but I'm one of the lucky ones.  I like my work. No, I love my work. I feel like I do make a difference for kids.

I talked to Mom on the way home tonight and she was really concerned about me working so late. She had been reading the blog, and apparently I frequently say that I'm tired. She thought I'm tired all the time. I suppose I must be giving that impression.  I realized that since I write the blog at 10, 11, or 12 o'clock at night, that I am tired! But, no, I'm not tired all the time. I'm tired at night before it's time to go to bed though.  Right now I'm yawning and sleepy and thinking that my pillow is going to feel really nice.

But right now, I'm watching a program on Georgia Public Radio about A.D.D. It's called A.D.D. and Loving It.  I've known for a long, long time that I have A.D.D.! This is a really good program. I would highly recommend it for anyone who thinks they or someone they know may have this.

Here's a great website http://www.addrc.org/add-and-loving-it/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment