Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
It's a rainy night in Georgia (just over the line) and here in Tennessee too.

And here's the long

We were out to dinner with Mom tonight.  As we were leaving she got a phone call from Elizabeth.  She had an ultrasound today and it looks like she and Josh are having a little girl!  She'll be arriving sometime around the first of August. 


It started raining sometime before I left the office this afternoon at about 4:30. It's a cold and of course wet rain and it's supposed to rain all night and all day tomorrow. I know I need to dress in warm clothes, wear my raincoat with a hood, and carry a big umbrella.  I've got appointments all over the county tomorrow and there will be lots of getting in and out of the car.

Sophie is stretched out on the sofa with her head on a pillow. She's snoozing away and just waiting for me to head to the bed so that she can come with me and get her night treat and settle in for a good long sleep. She isn't the least bit interested in heading out to patrol the back fence before we go to bed as she often does. And I sure don't blame her.

No comments:

Post a Comment