Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Yucky tummy day.

And here's the long

I didn't feel well this morning. I was nauseous again this morning. It didn't get any better as I got up and moved around so I finally decided to go back to bed for awhile. I hope I'm not getting that stomach bug so many people have been complaining about. It sounds like it's pretty miserable. I got up and made it to work by lunchtime. I wish I had felt like going in this morning - I have so much to get done, and couldn't really afford the time away. But it is what it is. I couldn't eat much lunch - I did a little better at dinner time, but I can really tell something is not quite right with my tummy. I have a sick day tomorrow. Alan is having a procedure and then I have physical therapy and another Dr. visit, so that will tie up my whole day! I'm going to try to be OK with not going to work tomorrow. There's always another day!

This afternoon/evening was so dramatically different than yesterday. The sky was clear, the weather was nice. By the time I got home this evening, the neighbors and dogs were out in force. Sophie has a nice long play with all of her friends and some new ones to boot. She got to chase three squirrels - still hasn't caught one though, thank goodness! I got to do lots of walking too! I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and upping the amount of exercise time for both of us.

Tonight, I'm going to try to get to bed a little early, maybe a little rest will tame the bad tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment