Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
All of us in the office are so tired!

And here's the long.

Several of us were talking today about how just exhausted we are.  What is it about people who work in schools and the end of February and just being so tired!

In just a couple of weeks we'll spring forward - with two weeks of work left before spring break! Oh me, Oh my!  Of course as tired as I am, I'm plagued by the inability to turn my brain off and go to sleep before pretty late in the evening.

One thing that does help me relax is the pets of the house.  Lola cat is stretched out on my leg just purring away right now. It's so calming to feel the roar in her chest against my leg and see her relaxed form. And just on the floor over Sophie is stretched out snoozing away and snuffling and snoring a bit.  It just relaxes me.  Now if I could be sleepy as well as tired and relaxed.  How lucky I am to have these two sweetie pie girl pets to keep me company!



No comments:

Post a Comment