Thursday, February 2, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Another day another dollar!

And here's the long.

Training all morning in CPI (Crisis Intervention Prevention) for students on the Autism Spectrum. Then trying my best to get caught up this afternoon so that I can be out of work tomorrow.  I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and professional leave in the afternoon so we can get to Athens, GA for an all day training tomorrow.  Here's hoping we can get through or around Atlanta before the Friday afternoon traffic gets started.

This evening Alan and I went to the Chattanooga Symphony to hear the Russian Spectacular.  I would characterize it as Big Music.  We heard Glinka, Prokofiev, and Tchaikovsky.  I love the music, but I love the quiet now that I'm home!

Alan is already sleeping - so are Sophie and Lola - I'm headed that way!



No comments:

Post a Comment