Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
The Not So Newly Wed Game

And here's the long.

Tonight we went to church with Mom.  They were having Wednesday night dinner and what's become an annual tradition - the Not So Newly Wed Game.  There were four couple who answered questions like on the Newly Wed Game.  It was fun and funny, but Alan and I are sure glad we didn't have to play.  We knew hardly any of the answers.  Yes, I do know what political party he is. And on some days I might be able to tell you what book he's reading.  I do know the last movie we saw together.  BUT...
I don't know what actress he would want to be married to; there's not any of his clothes that I really don't like him to wear; and he doesn't know what color my toothbrush is.  So we sure wouldn't be much entertainment as contestants.

I'm battling some kind of rash.  Two doctors have looked at it and diagnosed it as a yeast infection. I have a cream, a powder, and a prescription for an oral anti-fungal which I finished tonight. But Liga stopped by for a bit tonight, and she asked me "Mom, what's wrong with your neck.  Lo and Behold the rash has spread to my neck!  I looked up Flexeril - the medicine that my new back doctor prescribed (muscle relaxer) - which has helped my comfort level so much and allergic reactions including hives was listed as one of the possible side effects.  I'll call my doctor tomorrow, but in the meantime, I'm guessing I won't be taking that little pill anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment