Thursday, February 23, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Really not feeling very well tonight. 

 And here's the long.

I had a friend who used to say he had the "gonks".  I think that was his description of just kind of feeling off.  There was a little fairground toy from the 70's called a gonk.  I suppose I feel a bit like a gonk looked - a smile on the face, but ragged around the edges.  - I don't know really what it is; I'm just off.

I had a bone density this morning - that's one of those routine checks they do to make sure the Arimidex isn't causing any bone problems.  But that isn't any kind of injection or anything - it's just lying on a table while a very low dose x-ray machine scans my back and hips.  I did have to get my legs in an awkward position - legs spread apart and toes pointed inward - I guess to see how the hip joint flexes.  But no exertion of any kind.  Then it was a day at the office.  I had eye troubles - I think it was the sun reflecting on my computer screen. But by the time I got home I was just SO tired and weary.

It's pretty early - I'm getting into my pajamas and I'm going to get myself into the bed early.
Tomorrow is another day and I'll get up and whack at it again.

Love my life!!!  Really, I DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment