Monday, February 20, 2012

So here's the short of it,
What a lovely home day!

And here's the long.

I did wander out with Alan right after lunch for a quick visit with Mommy Anne and run into Earth Fare for milk.  We took back a 1/2 gallon that had spoiled way before the expiration date.  The young man who took it in acted as though he wasn't sure it had really spoiled.  He opened the jug and smelled it!  I asked - "should I have left the spoiled milk in the jug?"  Fortunately another manager showed up and took care of us.

Except for that brief out, I worked on some home stuff.  I finally dug into the pile of stuff left over from my illness.  Wow -  lots of really strong diarrhea medicine to get rid of! I'm so glad to get rid of it too!
And also some big time nausea medicine is on the way out of this house - the kind that just knocks you right out of this world for awhile!  I really worry about putting this in the trash or flushing it down the toilet as is sometimes recommended! Maybe pretty soon there'll be one of those community drop offs like we had last fall.

It was really kind of nice to get into all that medicine and take a look at it and then put it behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment