Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Shelley, Lou, and Max are here for a really quick visit. 

And here's the long.


This evening we got together with them for dinner at --- where else --- Provino's!
  






Dinner for me - my favorite and always dependable - Eggplant Parmesan, Salad, Garlic Bread. 

But of course the very best part of all was getting to see Shelley, Lou, and Max.  We were at a big long table, so I didn't get to visit with Lou very much - and I didn't get a good picture of him either (but he's looking good!)  

Here's a good shot of sweet and pregnant Shelley, and that adorable Max.  

He's got a birthday coming up in just a few weeks. (The big 3).  But when G'MaMa (that's my Mom, his great grandma) asked him how old he's going to be, he told her "a thousand".  When pressed, then he said "no, seven".  

He seems to enjoy "tricking" people with his answers.  He was sitting right catty cornered from me, so I got a chance to enjoy his personality.  


No comments:

Post a Comment