Friday, February 17, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I am feeling better today...

And here's the long.

I am certainly feeling better!  Last night I took Benedryl before bedtime; then this morning I started on a steroid pack as well as Claritin. I also started using artificial tears very frequently.  My rash is still very apparent, but it isn't so itchy.  My eyes are feeling much less stressed even though that big floater is still there.

I've got a three day weekend and I'm thinking that by the time I have to go back to work I'll feel lots better.  I just hope that this diagnosis of allergy reaction to the medicine is really the right one.  One of my colleagues has been out of work for six weeks because of a variety of medical issues, and is just now getting clearance to get back to work. With good luck I will get over this episode in short order and it will just be one of those stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment