Saturday, February 4, 2012

So here's the short of it,
So happy to be home. 

And here's the long.

I had a good, but pretty long day in Athens.  The training was good, and we had a great contact with Bonnie Cramond who is the director of the Torrance Center.  I'm looking forward to some good outcomes from this trip.

There was a birthday party for Alan's Aunt Miriam tonight. (She's 90!!) I was sorry not to get home in time to go to the party. But Alan went and took his Mom - Miriam is her baby sister.  I think they all had a great time. I hope I'm up for a big party on my 90th birthday.




Alan said that at about 4:00 this afternoon, Sophie went out and sat in the rain on the tennis court and waited for me.  (That's about the time we left Athens!).  He said that he called her in several times and that she'd come in, but then go back outside and wait.  He said that she goes outside every afternoon and waits for me.  That's so sweet.  Wonder how she knows  when I'm not coming home like last night.


She's lying on the floor really near me just snoozing away.  She's such a great dog! We are going to move to the bedroom in just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment