Saturday, February 25, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Mom's in the gardening mood. 

And here's the long.

Mom' needed to run a couple of errands over near the mall - something she really doesn't like to do by herself, so we went over late this morning.  She wanted to get some gardening stuff.  We headed over to Home Depot, and she shopped for seed  -  she wants to go ahead and get some peas in the ground.  She spent lots of time out in the garden area - it was way too cold for me out there!  She got potting soil, a shepherd's hook, some plants, and some tie ups to work on posts for her blue bird houses.

I spent the rest of the afternoon piddling around the house.  I haven't had lots of energy this fine day, so it ended up being a lazy day after all. I did get outside this afternoon long enough to take Sophie for her afternoon constitutional around the circle.  

One more treasured weekend morning with no alarm clock to sound!  Even when I don't sleep in on the weekend, just knowing that I don't have to get up is such a luxurious feeling!  Thanks weekend.  I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment