Sunday, February 5, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
This really was a super Sunday. 

And here's the long.

We got to see both of our in-town kids and my Mom for a good visit today.

Jennifer Richelson's wedding shower was this afternoon. She's Alan's cousin.  Her Dad is Alan's double first cousin. I hadn't seen her in so long!  She looks so happy to be moving to this next stage in her life! And I had a chance to meet her fiancee.  He seems like such a really nice fellow! It was nice to see Aunt Miriam since I had to miss her birthday party last night. And it was lovely to spend a little time with everyone.



Then this afternoon, Sarah Stoloff got married to her Marine, Kevin Bowman!

It was a lovely wedding at Mizpah!  She was beautiful, and the groom and most of his attendants in Marine dress blues made a stunning sight.  This was such a breath taker. Sarah is quite a young bride, and it just took our breath away to see her so grown and getting married!



Then tonight we had the Liga and Mom here for the first half of the super bowl.  I'm not much of a pro-football fan, but I do usually enjoy this game.  I was sincerely disappointed in most of the advertisements!  I liked the dog and the VW... but some of them were just wrong.  The dog burying the cat???  Not funny to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment