Sunday, February 26, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Sleep, lovely sleep.

And here's the long.

I've been taking benedryl each night ever since my episode with the rash.
Well, I skipped a couple of nights but mostly I've been taking it.  I have slept so much better the nights that I've taken it!  So I'm starting an experiment.  Today I bought a generic children's version and I'm going to try taking it in the evenings and see if it helps with the sleeping.

I'm watching the Oscars - but I do think I'm going to click the off button and head off to bed.  I have the feeling that a really good night's sleep before the work week begins is much more important than knowing who wins the awards tonight.  I'll catch that on the morning news.

It looks to be a busy week, so maybe it will fly by and another weekend will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment