Friday, February 10, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Good Doctor Report!

And here's the long.

I had a follow up appointment with my oncologist Dr. Schlabach today.

In case anyone doesn't know how I feel - he's absolutely the best oncologist that there is!  I'm pretty lucky to have found him. Actually I don't think it was about luck. I do believe that finding Dr. Schlabach was one of those moments when prayers were answered.

Today was a good appointment.  It's time for another bone scan, since I'm taking Arimidex, they have to keep an eye on my bone density.  That's scheduled for a couple of weeks from now.  Everything else seemed to be in order. I have a really bad rash at the bottom of my right breast.  I got a prescription for a cream that should take care of it in no time.



No comments:

Post a Comment