Monday, August 20, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Back at it today!

And here's the long.

This was an early morning.  It sure does get the week off to a big start to have a really early meeting on a Monday!  I always think about my colleagues who work the early shift all the time.  I'm really glad that I don't work that schedule any more!

We are doing counts this week.  Student-Teacher ratios. When I got to work, my eyes were glued to the computer screen and my butt was glued to my chair.  Geez!!!  I'll be glad to get that piece done.

Have I ever said on this blog that I love my job!  I feel like the work I do has a positive impact on kids and even when it's details that aren't the most fun in the world.  So I'm ready to get up and do it again tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment