Saturday, August 4, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Why is my ear still hurting?

And here's the long.

I'm faithfully taking my antibiotic.  My ear is still hurting.  What's with that?

Liga started feeling awful at work and I convinced her to come over for soup and to spend the night.  This morning I looked at her throat with a flashlight and just insisted that she go to a walk in.  It was strep - the bad kind.  She's also on antibiotics.  She looks pale and feels horrible.  I don't look pale, but I was so tired that I took an afternoon nap today.  I'm hardly ever able to take a nap - so I think it's probably an indicator that I'm still sub par!

I'm done for the day.  I convinced Liga to stay and let me "take care of her".  Of course she's really keeping me company by staying here.  We are going to just veg out and watch the olympics for another little bit then have a nice sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment