Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Somehow this week seems that it's already been 7 days long!

And here's the long.

I think I slept a bit better last night for having ingested a homeopathic dose of Arsenicum Album, Chamomilla, and Coffea Cruda!  I'm going to use a couple of those moon drops again this evening!  

And that's a really good thing because this is only Wednesday and it already seems like it's been 7 days since Monday.  Someone on Facebook said that from the start up of school until Labor Day is always the hardest part of the school year.  I don't know - but that could be the case.  There's lots of stuff to make happen.  Often it's a wonderful time, but sometimes not so much.

This evening my young neighbor boy helped me harvest tomatoes and water the herb garden.  I thought his Mom knew where he was (he told me so), but she didn't and he was late for dinner.  I'll have to call her from now on so I don't get him in trouble.

For now, I'm sucking on a Moon Drop and will be crashing to sleep in just a few - so nighty night!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment