Tuesday, August 28, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Moon Drops.

And here's the long.

I'm going to go and catch the sandman here in just a few minutes.

I've been having a bit of my usual trouble turning off my brain and getting sleepy or to sleep early enough to make my mornings easy.  So I've got some stuff called Moon Drops a homeopathic sleep aid.  We'll see how they work.  I didn't read the ingredient list before I bought them and I'm not very familiar with homeopathic remedies.  But I thought it worth a try.  So I'm taking Arsenicum album.  According to Wiki -- yes, yes, I know it's not reliable in research - but it's a quick and easy start -- anyway, according to Wiki it's one of the fifteen most important treatments in homeopathic medicine.  I know about the Chamomilla - I drink it as a tea from time to time and it's a well known mountain remedy as well.  But I've never really heard of it used homeopathically.

All of the ingredients on the ABC of Homeopathy website except the Valeriana have to do with calming the mind!  And that is exactly what the problem is.  And then the Valeriana has to do with excessive jerking of the limbs!  I'm not sure I do that at all, but we'll see.  I'm about ready to head off toward the bed and see just how well the Moon Drops work.

No comments:

Post a Comment