Monday, August 13, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
First Day of School!

And here's the long.

I've heard nothing but good things about the first day of school from all across the county.  And my colleagues are in there already getting problems solved!  For the next few days,  I'm headed out to spend the morning in schools.  I really like being in schools and seeing kids and teachers in those really early days of school.  There might be a few tears in the Kindergarten hallway - but most of them are parent tears, because the teachers have those kids loving every minute before you know it.  And there's nothing like seeing an 11th grader or 12th grader who knows that the time is drawing close. They've got this.  They know what they need to do and in those first days, I can just see it in their demeanor.  

So here we go!  It will be a great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment