Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Well, I'm much better. 

And here's the long.

I still have a bit of an ear ache, but I'm much better than I was yesterday!  The antibiotic must have started working, but I'm still a bit swollen. Last night I could barely stand to brush my hair because the skin all over the left side of my head was so sensitive and painful - that's mostly gone.
I think I'll sleep a lot better tonight too.  Last night I was a bit restless.

One of my co-workers was formerly a nurse.  She thought I should have gotten ear drops as well as the antibiotic!  So tonight I'll put some kind of drop in before I head to the bed.  I put a piece of cotton in my ear canal today.  Of course it muted my hearing a bit, but I think it helped calm the hurt today.

If I get as much improvement tomorrow as I had today, I'll be in really good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment