Friday, August 17, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm pretty grateful that the week is over and there's a weekend!  

And here's the long.

Today just flew by and I didn't get everything done that was on my list! But, I did make it through the week and checked the boxes of most of the really important things.

I'm very excited to have a couple of days when I don't have to get up and report to work.  A couple of days should be plenty of time to get me ready to head back on Monday! But for tomorrow the alarm is off!  The breakfast will be leisurely - if it's not raining the Brainerd Market will see me, and Mom if she wants to go - and in the afternoon, I'll eagerly climb onto Kelly's massage table!

That's a great Saturday and then family dinner on Sunday will just get me in a good frame of mind for another week at breakneck speed.

Love my job!








No comments:

Post a Comment