Thursday, August 30, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I feel pretty good about today. 

And here's the long.

First of all Thank you Mom for making dinner tonight.  It was really nice since there was so much to do tonight.  And green beans that had been on the vine until just a little while before dinner --- how much better can it get than that!

Work was good today.  Had a chance to visit with two principals who are good colleague friends and talk about the direction they are taking with their special populations and how I can help support their goals.  Got some headway on a big report I have to figure out how to get as well.

It's a short week for me.  I'm taking a day of personal leave tomorrow.  Alan and I are headed down to Tampa for the weekend.  Myra and Milko will be there as well.  And we'll see all of Pennie's kids and grandkids.

So I'm chucking down a couple of Moon Drops and headed off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment