Saturday, August 25, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Weekend Nap ...

And here's the long.

This morning I was up and at 'em and got a few things done.  I took Mom, Joyce, and Frances over to the Brainerd Market at Grace. They sure had fun looking at all the wonderful stuff and everyone came home with something! Frances got a few vegetables and some pullet eggs.  I didn't know about pullet eggs before.  Frances told me she likes them because they're from the young ladies!  I looked them up and found a really interesting article here.



Joyce found the Niedlovs stand and took home a hearty loaf of bread.

They went to have an early lunch without me because I had a bunch of stuff to get done.  It was nice to have them here for a visit.


By lunch time, I was really, really tired.  I thought I'd just take a little nap - something I rarely do.  I ended up sleeping almost all afternoon!  I'm wondering if I might have a little bug.  I'm not thinking I'm going to have any trouble sleeping tonight either!  Maybe I just needed a really good nap today.




No comments:

Post a Comment