Saturday, August 11, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I got some stuff done around the house today!

And here's the long.

Often there are so many errands I have to take care of on the weekend, or other demands on my time that I'm not home very long at all without the routine of the stuff that has to be done.  But today I had some extra time and Alan was working outside.

I really like having that kind of time!

I also had breakfast with my cousin Mia.  We met at City Cafe and ate and talked for a good bit.  It was a really nice visit. She moved here about 6 years ago.  I really never imagined when I moved to Chattanooga all those years ago that I'd have relatives living here!

I also brushed both the cat and the dog!  Now the cat usually doesn't want me anywhere near her with a grooming tool.  But she was very cooperative today!

So all in all this was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment