Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Dexter is going home tonight.


And here's the long

I am so tired.  I think as I get older it gets harder and harder to come back from vacation to work.  This is day 3 and I did fine, but it's just barely 9 o'clock and I'm ready to collapse!  Liga is coming by when she gets done with work, and I'll go right to bed as soon as she's gone.  Tomorrow is an early call!

Dexter is going home tonight.  He's just really beginning to get settled in and start being a good companion for Sophie and Lola, but he's going home tonight.  He's been really sweet and fun to have for a visit.  I'll miss his little fluffy self curling up next to me or sitting on top of whatever work I'm trying to do. 

On the other hand, Lola will be terrifically glad to have me to herself again.  She doesn't really see Sophie as much competition, but she's quite sure that Dexter is stealing my attention and her food and he also intrudes on her litter box space.  She will be a happy kitty in a little while.   

No comments:

Post a Comment