Thursday, January 6, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I got a chill tonight...

And here's the long

I've got a bit of a chill tonight.  I couldn't decide exactly what to wear to work today.  Yesterday it was cold in my office, but I was going to be in a school and then in our main office all day today.  I ended up dressing in a pretty warm sweater - but I still ended up feeling chilled by tonight.  I finished up my round of antibiotics this morning.  I know it keeps working for a few days, and I hope I'll be feeling better by then. 

Work today was one of those, never a dull moment days!  I was glad to come home to a quiet house. 

I'm going to cuddle under the covers pretty soon and have a warm sleepy night.  If I could sleep without this boot, I'd add comfortable to those descriptors!  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment