Saturday, January 1, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I'm still feeling pretty yucky, although the antibiotic seems to be working. 

And here's the long

I've got one more day to get myself well enough to go back to work on Monday.  The antibiotic is doing a good job of knocking out the sinus gunk.  I'm not nearly as stuffed up and am breathing much more normally, but I still feel pretty bad.  Can I have a virus and a bacterial infection at the same time? I never really considered that before. I'm not running a fever - yet, but I have the burning eyes and the tiredness that precedes a fever for me.



1/1/11.  I hear this is a very auspicious number and that this year we have much to look forward to.  I certainly am claiming that this coming year will bring health and purpose to our family, and that some of our dreams that may positively impact others will come true. 

Happy beginning of a new year and a new decade to everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment